Customer Service Representative (French Speaking)
About the job
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide accurate information and resolve any problems that our customers or Social Marketers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The greatest CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They are confident at troubleshooting and able to investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
What you will be doing
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Answer promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests as applicable
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer guidance
- Build sustainable relationships and mutual respect with customers and Social Marketers through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team performance targets and call handling targets
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and exceed their customer service expectations
- Contribute to a positive, happy atmosphere in the customer service center, and at Modere in general
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Accountability and devotion to customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of how to stay calm when customers are upset
- Resolve Conflict and negotiation experience
- Experience multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent French speaking and writing skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Location: Springville, Utah (Remote Availability)
- Schedule: 7 AM - 4 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?