ERP Business Analyst I
About the job
This position works with other Business Analysts and Developers to ensure functionality and usability of the Modere ERP system. The ERP Business Analyst also works with and supports ERP system users, both locally and globally, as well as integrations between the ERP and other systems.
What you will be doing
- Provide ERP user support for all Modere markets
- Proactively promote process improvement, automation and identify technology needs within the ERP system
- Eliciting, gathering and documenting business requirements for system enhancements and/or new systems, serving as a liaison between the business and the IT department
- Provide information from industry research and expertise to decision makers enabling them to make better choices quickly
- Maintain a functional knowledge of systems, applications, programs and processes within Operations and its integration with the sales order process and related finance activities
- Follow standard methodology for documentation, training and agile/scrum processes
- Travel domestically and internationally as required to implement, train and support processes and initiatives (less than 10% of time)
- Collaborate in meetings and discussions as well as assist team members as required
- Act as a technical resource during projects or in support scenarios as needed
- Support our global operations at different hours when scheduled to be on-call or with planned project implementation times
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Technical, supply chain, or operations college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with ERP systems (Infor preferred)
- Knowledge of the direct selling industry is a plus
- Effective communication, presentation, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to learn and deepen understanding of complex ideas quickly and to calculate risks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask under minimal supervision, and to meet or exceed expectations and deadlines
- Ability to support our global operations at different hours when on-call schedule
- Location: Springville, Utah
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?