Social Marketer Compensation Specialist, Japan
About the job
This team member will support the Japan commission processes (daily/weekly/monthly and ensure that qualifications and payouts are accurate and paid on time.
What you will be doing
The Japan Social Marketer Compensation Specialist is part of a global team that is accountable for ensuring that Social Marketer qualifications are accurately reported in Modere Customer Management Systems and back-office websites.
- Work with developers to ensure that commissions and qualifications are calculated accurately and timely.
- Work specifically with Modere Japan team to provide guidance of any Social Marketer commission and qualification related issues.
- Proactively address any Social Marketing commission related issues.
- Oversee commission recalculations as needed.
- Maintain Modere Japan monthly bonus management reports (including monthly title promotions, and market bonus KPI’s - key performance indicators).
- Assist Modere Japan marketing and sales initiatives that require commission calculations, including research and modeling of potential sales/marketing campaigns.
- Develop and assist commission audit and reporting.
- Work with Modere reporting tools to provide accurate and timely reports to team and management.
- Oversee other tasks as necessary to assist commission related issues.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Knowledge and experience of calculating and processing Network Marketing commissions.
- Solid diagnostic and solution-finding experience.
- Strong relationship-building communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience prioritizing, organizing, and auditing work effectively against tight timelines.
- Business level fluency in Japanese (written and verbal) required.
- Location: Utah
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?