- Business Analyst, North America
- Customer Service Representative- French Speaking
- ERP Business Analyst I
- Manager, Global Pricing
- Managing R&D Scientist, Personal Care & Household
- Senior Manager of Field Development
- Social Marketer Compensation Specialist, Japan
- Tax Manager
- Training & Development Specialist, Customer Service
Training & Development Specialist, Customer Service
About the job
The Training & Development Specialist is responsible for the ongoing skill development trainings for the North America Customer Service team.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for reviewing Customer Service training program and supporting services including identifying course content requirement, appropriate delivery mediums, and resources to deliver training.
- Deliver training programs through instructor led, online, blended and documentation driven delivery processes.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Management and staff, and contracted overflow partners to create a positive end‐to‐end experience for all employees involved.
- Train new hires and weekly training for current and new reps.
- Oversee skill advancement training (Order Processing, Sales Support, Commissions, Tech Support, Global Market, Assist, etc.).
- Track performance, provide actionable data and feedback to agents, coaches and manager.
- Work collaboratively with other department leads to ensure training programs and processes are aligned and relevant to critical business priorities.
- Evaluate Modere’s customers’ experience with call center agents, as needed.
- Evaluate agents’ soft skills (tone of voice, empathy, patience, etc.).
- Participate in call calibration sessions to maintain consistency.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards; review agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chats, etc.).
- Accompany evaluations with specific, meaningful and constructive feedback to help agents improve their performance through constant support.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven track record in coordinating and managing the build out and delivery of training systems.
- Strong ability to collaborate and effectively partner with all organization levels and third‐party contacts in a dynamic and maturing initiative.
- Strong competency in content, process, and metrics development.
- Implement training services, process and manage the continuous improvement feedback loop.
- Experience advising business leads on strategic solutions that drive superior performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills ‐ both internally and with customers and business partners.
- Persuasive management skills.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Proven history of adding value through creativity and hard work.
- Location: Springville, Utah
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?