RA Print Manager
About the job
The Print Manager manages all Regulatory Affairs Department print projects, tracking assets, deadlines to prevent stock out situations, etc. This team member will oversee the print assets setup and label printing process.
What you will be doing
- Establish printed assets priorities and completion dates
- Fulfill demanding deadlines to prevent stock-out situations
- Ensure that the label review standard operating procedures are followed
- Ensure correct colors, paper, etc. are used for each label or bottle
- Request printed material label numbers
- Create dielines or obtain them from Strategic Sourcing and update dieline database on SharePoint
- Generate and implement technical specifications for all Modere labels and printed marketing assets
- Oversee label art completion throughout all corporate departments including Communications, Creative and Regulatory Affairs
- Maintain spreadsheet describing what art is being revised, its current status, and the specifications for each printed asset
- Receive list of labels needed and inform Regulatory Affairs team to complete labels
- Upload labels and artwork onto SharePoint to allow viewing of worldwide electronic Modere labels
- Support operations through product transitions, packaging and formula changes, and end of life run-out
- Manage and coordinate the review of proofs
- Review proofs for accuracy of copy, artwork and specifications
- Coordinate press checks with Creative team
- Work with all corporate departments and outside vendors to ensure that correct labels are printed on time
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Detail Oriented
- Able to manage changing timelines and work in fast paced environment
- Experience managing projects
- Working knowledge of printing processes/types
- Ability to work with other departments and hold them to deadlines/tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?