Global Business Analyst
About the job
The business analyst will help analyze our business model across the core-markets for Modere. This role will provide on-going quantitative analyses of our independent sales force, company-wide sales trends, country and/or regional fluctuations in our business and how it impacts both our field and our internal teams such as IT, Operations, Finance and Marketing. Part analytics, technical, and storyteller – this individual must have the capacity to glean insights from a myriad of data sources including our data warehouses, digital marketing etc.
What you will be doing
- Analyst will help analyze global trends in a timely manner while ensuring that we adhere to corporate strategy and ensure market specific parameters.
- Take on analyses/projects assigned by the Sr. Director, providing detailed explanations as requested.
- Maintain standard sales reports including retention, field analytics, region and company-wide.
- Coordinate with pricing and promotions analyst to determine how new products will influence market basket mix in the field.
- Develop new data models as needed in conjunction with Data team in IT and Finance.
- Develop a department database that captures information that can be used for future analysis.
Skills and experience we would like to see
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or Economics. Plus 2 + years experience of SQL, Python, analytics, and MLM or Direct Selling.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (vlookups, data manipulation, automation).
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to understand and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Team player and able to effectively communicate with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Fluency in Japanese, French, or Hindi preferred.
- Experience working in a global environment preferred.
- Proficiency in PowerBI preferred.
- Cross functional experience in Marketing, Sales and Operations preferred.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?