Events and Recognition Coordinator
About the job
Modere is driving a shift in retail and we are looking for an experienced Events & Recognition Coordinator to help us get there. Our events set the tone and vibe within our entire sales force.
The ideal candidate will be close to the details, proactive, resourceful and driven to succeed even when asked to wear multiple hats. You will be responsible for planning meetings and special events as well as develop and manage the recognition program that create seamless and impactful experiences not forgotten
What you will be doing
- Organize North America market events
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, printing and event security
- Organize registration for event participants
- Assist with marketing material for events, events agenda and budgets
- Manage, organize, create and promote all aspects of recognition and incentives for our Social Marketers
- Helps coordinate event recognitions, title advancements, and ongoing qualification programs
- Continuously look for ways to improve recognition processes
- Conduct post-event evaluations in order to determine how future events could be improved
- Stay current with event management and recognition standards and trends
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or combination of education/experience
- 2-4 years of meeting/event planning experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to multi-task, independently manage time and deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong customer focus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong telephone etiquette
- Ability to direct, negotiate, and review vendors
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed for events
- Ability to travel/work evenings and weekends
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality related to sensitive administrative and executive information
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?