Video Editor/Motion Designer
About the job
The Video Editor/Motion Designer will participate in concept development and campaign execution, providing creative solutions at both levels: concept and execution. This person will help produce, direct, animate and edit videos.
What you will be doing
- Traditional video production: lighting, blocking, direction, casting, editing, sound design/mixing
- Meeting with clients throughout each stage of a project
- Produce and Edit corporate videos and other short-format videos
- Assist in creating new styles, effects, and executions for upcoming campaigns
- Understand Modere customers and become their advocate by translating their needs into marketing campaigns
- Operate with integrity. Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others
- Accept feedback from internal business owners and offer flexibility on requirements as needed
Skills and experience we would like to see
College degree preferred but not required. A minimum of 5 years work experience.
Needs to be a skilled and efficient video editor that is proficient in: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- Needs a skilled eye for polished, well-edited projects.
- Motion, Maya and other VFX or 3D software
- Editing and photography or videography experience
- Experience with on-set production a plus
- Interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn quickly
- Graphic design is a plus
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?