About the job
Responsible for the oversight and management of Social Marketer compliance with Policies and Procedures. Researching possible violations, following up with Social Marketers and maintaining records.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for educating Social Marketers on company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for researching/investigating violations of company policy and for compiling and documenting the information for each violation.
- Required to establish close relations with Social Marketers and local market staff, via oral and written communication, and to respond to questions quickly and professionally.
- Communicate well with other departments and be familiar with internal procedures.
- Some travel may be required.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Eager and committed to assisting distributors with their requests.
- Very organized with great attention to detail.
- Quick learner and self-motivated.
- Highly professional and mature individual.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- 2+ years of network marketing industry experience strongly preferred.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?