Accounts Payable Clerk (Springville, Utah)
About the job
This important role performs a variety of professional accounting duties as needed to expedite the efficient day-to-day processing, posting and reporting of accounts payable activities.
What you will be doing
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing payment
- Generate check for payment, distribute check as instructed
- Research vendor statements, resolve any discrepancies
- Answer vendor inquiries
- File invoice, maintain records keeping system
- Cut Purchase Orders
- Assist in monthly closing
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Graduation from high school. Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2 years progressively responsible work experience in accounting. Some knowledge of general accounting standards and principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to plan and prioritize work load
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate work
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, managing competing demands and is able to deal with changes, delays or unexpected events
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?