LN/Baan Financial Analyst (Springville, Utah)
About the job
This position performs a variety of finance functions to support corporate and international market accounting departments in the use of Baan/LN.
What you will be doing
- Work with corporate and international finance teams to implement Baan/LN processes.
- Troubleshoot and fix financial issues within Baan/LN.
- Provide Baan/LN training for all corporate and international finance departments.
- Review financial reports and functions in Baan/LN to detect and resolve specific issues for all markets.
- Provide guidance to Logistics Analysts to make sure that decisions made in logistics will accurately be reflected in Finance.
- Participate in strategic planning for LN implementations and for financial interfaces of other software to Baan/LN.
- Attend meetings relating to finance issues in Baan/LN.
- Analyze existing financial processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by management.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Possess a Bachelor degree from a four (4) year accredited college or university or equivalent experience, with five years of progressively responsible work experience related to financial management.
- Experience in financial management using ERP systems Baan/Infor LN.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and cash management.
- Programming experience in Baan/LN or 4GL preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with users to provide guidance in proper financial practices and understand and implement foreign tax strategies.
- Accuracy and detail orientation a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to travel internationally when required.
- Functional knowledge of network marketing and business experience with finance in foreign countries a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office®.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?