.Net Applications Developer
About the job
This role designs, develops and supports internal applications by implementing and maintaining stored procedures, API's, integration of external services, and performing database manipulation in support of Modere e-commerce websites according to market-driven specifications. Initiative, detail and innovation are expected with a robust knowledge of standard development practice and Agile methodologies. The ability to learn, understand and clearly communicate architectural methodologies and best practices is required.
What you will be doing
- Implement and maintain APIs, batch processes and application features Maintain existing software systems, conduct code reviews, and perform bug identification and correction.
- Consult closely with management on design and development solutions, with long-term focus to supporting rapid growth.
- Implement well-designed and structured code that achieves product requirements.
- Support third party applications and services.
- Recommends and helps deploy internal development tools and processes.
- Be able to communicate ideas, thoughts, and concerns clearly and in a timely manner.
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents and problems in collaboration with peers in operations and QA
- Work well in a team environment contributing to a high standard of development
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Keep up with the new technologies
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience developing software in a professional environment
- 3+ years of experience using C# and RESTful API development.
- Experience organizing and implementing best practices for code design, source control, development environments, build workflows and unit testing tools.
- Knowledge of best practices for API architecture and design including performance optimizations.
- Advanced technical knowledge in applications programming; system design; and update storage and retrieval methods
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. Informix, Oracle, SQL Server)
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?